Updated: August 19, 2021
The following will outline the safety precautions we are following based on Alberta Health Services and the Catholic School Board.
- High touch area’s in the classrooms will be cleaned/disinfected before classes start, between classes, and at the end of the day.
- Any person entering the Suncor Energy Centre for the Performing Arts must wear a mask in all common areas (entrances, exits, hallways, bathrooms, etc…). If you have a medical exemption, please email email@example.com for more information.
- It is encouraged that masks are also worn during your lessons, but it is not mandatory (unless otherwise directed by the instructor).
- Participants will need to wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer before entering the classroom.
- Participants will be spaced at least 2M/6ft apart as much as possible throughout their lessons.
- To limit the number of people in the building we ask that students aged 8 and over be dropped off at the front. We will have staff members there to direct and/or bring them to their class.
- If you will be waiting in the building, you will need to remain masked at all times.
- Anyone showing signs of being ill with flu-like symptoms will NOT be permitted to attend class
- Parents/guardians/students/instructors are asked to monitor their health using the Daily Screening Checklist (below for your convenience). All staff, volunteers, and visitors to the school will also be required to use the questionnaire to assess their health before entering school.